Four out of five U.S. companies lease equipment, including the Fortune 500. Many businesses don’t know the benefits of leasing. After you review the opportunities to grow your business and the advantages leasing has, you too will see why leasing is changing the way today’s industries do business! When there are more advantages than disadvantages, you may want to reconsider your decisions. To gain a better understanding of the “ins and outs” of business leasing, be sure to check out our great collection of FREE REPORTS that will help you make an informed decision. Find out how leasing can give your business the boost it needs to truly succeed!
- 100% Financing
- Flexible & Convenient Terms
- Long Term Fixed-Rate Financing
- Avoids Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT)
- Simplifies Accounting
- Improves Cash Flow
- Allows Business To Acquire Equipment That May Be Prohibited By Restrictive Loan Covenants
- Minimizes Obsolescence
- Improves Return On Investment Ratio (ROI)
- Some Leases May Not Allow Prepayment
- Some Leases Make Changes During Term
- Some Leases Contain Hidden Costs
- Some Leases Have A Tax Indemnification Clause
- Some Leases Require Equipment Restoration Before Returning
*Relax! Dunn’s Business Solutions’ Leasing Program does not contain any of these stipulations.